Cranial Band Babbleworthy Helmet Baby Bundle, Custom Cranial Band Decal Sticker Set with full accessory package.
Get everything you need to make your baby's helmet journey happier in one place! The Babbleworthy Helmet Baby Bundle now offers the following helmet baby must-haves at a 10% discount off original prices when purchased together via this listing (price reflects discount):
+ (1) Your choice of custom cranial band decals (choose from designs listed on the shop)
+ (1) Helmet Hair Don't Care Bodysuit
+ (1) 5 pack of white 12" helmet graduation balloons
+ (1) 4" Helmet Graduation Milestone Sticker (choice of pink or blue)
+ (1) Keepsake Teddy Bear Shirt
At just $50, this is truly a great value and a fraction of the cost of what a custom painted helmet can cost.
**IN THE "NOTES TO SELLER" SECTION DURING CHECKOUT, PLEASE PASS YOUR PREFERENCES of helmet decal design (including your child's name or initials if you prefer they are included), bodysuit size and color, and color preference for grad sticker and teddy bear shirt, and all items will be processed and packed together**
Please see individual listing descriptions for further product details, specs, safety warning and applicable care/instructions/disclaimers, all of which carry over and apply accordingly to the products included in this bundle listing.
*PROCESSING TIME: Please allow 2-4 businessdays for your order to be processed before shipping first class via USPS.*
WHY PURCHASE MY DECALS?
1. LESS EXPENSIVE than getting helmets custom painted, while still giving your child's helmet a customized, stylish look! Most custom painted helmets can cost $100+ . This is a more affordable option, especially if you are a parent of multiples who must wear helmets, and/or if your child will only be in the helmet for a short amount of time (as my daughter was!)... or even if, on the opposite end of the spectrum, your child needs to wear a helmet for a much longer amount of time and the prospect of outgrowing the helmet and needing another one to be decorated is anticipated.
2. MORE DURABLE than stickers or decoupage. For those with active babies, stickers and/or decoupaged paper can tear and peel quite easily. My decals are made of high quality vinyl, which is more resistant to tearing, moisture, fading, and, when sealed regularly with Mod-Podge, can better withstand the rough and tumble play of your baby in comparison to stickers or paper.
3. REMOVABLE, allowing you to change the look and style of your child's helmet easily. Decals can be removed by working the edges off with your fingernail and peeling off, and will not leave traces of sticky residue such as what might be experienced with plain stickers.
APPLICATION & CARE
1. OUT OF THE PACKAGE: Your decals will arrive with elements individually pre-cut, with transfer tape already applied on top. When you are ready to apply your decal to the surface of the helmet, simply peel off the backing that protects the sticky side of the decal).
2. APPLYING THE DECAL: Once the backing has been peeled, with the transfer tape facing you and the sticky side exposed, apply the decal to desired location on the surface of the helmet, using a credit card to press out any air bubbles from the decal. After the decal has been firmly pressed down, peel off the transfer tape. (*Note: If you are painting and/or sealing your helmet beforehand, wait until the helmet has fully dried before applying the decal to prevent surface paint from peeling and minimize the need for paint touch-ups) . Seal with multiple coats of Mod Podge.
3. PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT: To help prevent chipping and damage to your decals, the helmet must be resealed regularly with ModPodge. This can be anywhere from every other week for a very sedentary baby, to upwards of 2x a week if your child is especially active. Decals that are left unsealed, or with ModPodge that has worn off, are vulnerable to damage. I do provide a few duplicate elements in case some decals need to be replaced, but being proactive with sealing will help keep the decals looking their best.
>>** ADDITIONAL APPLICATION INFO/ DISCLAIMERS: Your child's helmet is a medical device entrusted to your care, and I am not responsible for any damage that is caused by the application or removal of decals to said helmet. For more information and tips on helmet/ Starband or doc band decorating, including child safe paint recommendations, do's and don'ts, please refer to your band provider.
II. HELMET HAIR DON'T CARE BODYSUIT INFO
Design is screen printed onto a comfortable and soft infant baby bodysuit made of 100% ring spun cotton, with quality flat lock seams, and reinforced three snap closure. CPSIA Compliant. Available in newborn ‰ÛÒ 18 months, **PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART FOR ACCURACY IN SIZE SELECTION**.
Care Instructions: Wash inside out, on cold water cycle only. Air dry to avoid shrinkage, or tumble dry on low heat only. Iron inside out.
III. GRADUATION BALLOON INFO
Each pack contains one of each balloon design as pictured, *not* inflated, no ribbon included. *Please note: Only decal sets featured on a painted helmet were designed for use with paint. Painting is not recommended for decal designs featured on an unpainted white helmet (or blue or pink starband).* Design features a lightly distressed effect on the graduation cap. **Balloons should be inflated with helium for optimal appearance and float time.**~Safety warning~ Please note balloons are intended for use as a celebratory photo prop only, and not as a toy. Choking Hazard: Children under 8 yrs can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
IV. TEDDY BEAR SHIRT INFO
Bear is not included. *Please note: Only decal sets featured on a painted helmet were designed for use with paint. Painting is not recommended for decal designs featured on an unpainted white helmet (or blue or pink starband).* Approximate size measurements are as follows: 8" wide when laid flat, 5" from top to bottom, sleeve to sleeve is 12", and the opening of the neck is approximately 5 inches.
Care Instructions: Hand wash and air dry.