Good Luck, helmet girl! A charming cranial band decal and bow combination perfect for your daughter. This set comes with one best-selling cranial band bow in green with a name decal in pink and two four leaf clover accents. An easy way to dress up your baby girl's helmet, and the perfect accent for Babbleworthy's cranial band decals are these best-selling bows from Avery's Band Bow Boutique, handmade by a fellow helmet mom. (helmet not included). We are proud to support another helmet mom-owned small business and make it easier for our customers to make their children's time in the helmet a little happier.
Simply attach the bow to the helmet with velcro, and change out your look as you wish. Save on shipping by purchasing your decals, accessories and helmet bows from Babbleworthy.
Each order comes with ONE piece of backing (the part of the Velcro that attaches to the helmet unless other wise specified (assuming the bows are for 1 helmet that is all you will need. *For the safety of your little one, please do not let your baby sleep with the bow attached*Spot clean only. Bows are not machine washable.*
This set also comes with one cranial band vinyl name decal in pink, cut in the font featured. Sizing of the letters may vary depending on the length of the name; your child's name will be sized to fit the same area the "Lucy" name decal currently occupies. Application instructions for the name decal will come with your order. All decals must be kept well-sealed with multiple layers of modpodge for your protection.
*PROCESSING TIME: Please allow *4- 5 business days* (excluding weekends and holidays) for your order to be processed before shipping first class via USPS.
WHY PURCHASE MY DECALS?
1. LESS EXPENSIVE than getting helmets custom painted, while still giving your child's helmet a customized, stylish look! Most custom painted helmets can cost $100+ . This is a more affordable option, especially if you are a parent of multiples who must wear helmets, and/or if your child will only be in the helmet for a short amount of time (as my daughter was!)... or even if, on the opposite end of the spectrum, your child needs to wear a helmet for a much longer amount of time and the prospect of outgrowing the helmet and needing another one to be decorated is anticipated.
2. MORE DURABLE than stickers or decoupage. For those with active babies, stickers and/or decoupaged paper can tear and peel quite easily. My decals are more resistant to tearing, and, when sealed regularly with Mod-Podge, can better withstand the rough and tumble play of your baby in comparison to stickers or paper.
3. REMOVABLE. You can change the look and style of your child's helmet easily. My decals are removable. Once applied, they can be removed by working the edges off with your fingernail and peeling off,and will not leave traces of sticky residue such as what might be experienced with plain stickers.
APPLICATION & CARE
1. OUT OF THE PACKAGE: Your decals will arrive with elements individually pre-cut, with transfer tape already applied on top. When you are ready to apply your decal to the surface of the helmet, simply peel off the backing that protects the sticky side of the decal).
2. APPLYING THE DECAL: Once the backing has been peeled, with the transfer tape facing you and the sticky side exposed, apply the decal to desired location on the surface of the helmet, using a credit card to press out any air bubbles from the decal. After the decal has been firmly pressed down, peel off the transfer tape. (*Note: If you are painting and/or sealing your helmet beforehand, wait until the helmet has fully dried before applying the decal to prevent surface paint from peeling and minimize the need for paint touch-ups) . Seal with multiple coats of Mod Podge. **Please be aware that Babbleworthy decals are handpieced vinyl art lovingly made to order. Naturally, the application process will thus be different from the decal application process for mass produced, single color, or printed decals, and will require extra care and patience in applying! Your understanding and support of this independent form of artistry is truly appreciated.**
3. PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT: To help prevent chipping and damage to your decals, the helmet must be resealed regularly with ModPodge. This can be anywhere from every other week for a very sedentary baby, to upwards of 2x a week if your child is especially active. Decals that are left unsealed, or with ModPodge that has worn off, are vulnerable to damage. I do provide a few duplicate elements in case some decals need to be replaced, but being proactive with sealing will help keep the decals looking their best.
>>** ADDITIONAL APPLICATION INFO/ DISCLAIMERS: Please review shop policies located in the main menu of the website before making a purchase! Your child's helmet is a medical device entrusted to your care, and I am not responsible for any damage that is caused by the application or removal of decals to said helmet. For more information and tips on helmet/ doc band decorating, including child safe paint recommendations, DO's and DON'Ts, please refer to your band provider.