Star band Doc band Decals, Neutral Fall Floral Cranial Band Decal Design for Baby Girl Only, Helmet and Bow NOT included, Baby Helmet Decals Stickers Perfect for Star Band, Hanger, or any other plagiocephaly or craniosynostosis helmet!
Decorate your baby's plagiocephaly helmet (ex: DOC Band, Cranial Band, Star Band ) with stylish, durable adhesive floral vinyl decals in elegant, versatile, neutral colors! Each floral decal is cut separately for you to apply how you wish around the band, and the set comes together in a mix of easy to wear black, metallic gold, grey, putty and tan shades. Looks great when paired with a bow as seen in the example listing picture. Includes one personalized name decal in the black script pictured, sized to fit the dimensions of the name pictured. >> Helmet not included. Bows not included**All decals MUST be sealed with multiple layers of modpodge as soon as the decals are applied to the helmet to prevent peeling.** *This set was designed for parents who want to decorate with decals only; pairing these decals with paint is NOT recommended.* Please find modpodge and brush add-on cranial kits listed separately in the shop for your convenience.
Like the design but looking for different colors to contrast against your baby's helmet? I'd be happy to make color substitutions if needed, please just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Processing Time: Please allow *7- 8 business days* (excluding weekends and holidays) for your order to be processed before shipping first class via USPS.
WHY PURCHASE MY DECALS?
1. LESS EXPENSIVE than getting helmets custom painted, while still giving your child's helmet a customized, stylish look! Most custom painted helmets can cost $100+ . This is a more affordable option, especially if you are a parent of multiples who must wear helmets, and/or if your child will only be in the helmet for a short amount of time (as my daughter was!)... or even if, on the opposite end of the spectrum, your child needs to wear a helmet for a much longer amount of time and the prospect of outgrowing the helmet and needing another one to be decorated is anticipated.
2. MORE DURABLE than stickers or decoupage. For those with active babies, stickers and/or decoupaged paper can tear and peel quite easily. My decals are made of high quality vinyl, which is more resistant to tearing, moisture, fading, and, when sealed regularly with Mod-Podge, can better withstand the rough and tumble play of your baby in comparison to stickers or paper.
3. REMOVABLE, allowing you to change the look and style of your child's helmet easily. Decals can be removed by working the edges off with your fingernail and peeling off, and will not leave traces of sticky residue such as what might be experienced with plain stickers.
APPLICATION & CARE
1. OUT OF THE PACKAGE: Your decals will arrive with elements individually pre-cut, with transfer tape already applied on top. When you are ready to apply your decal to the surface of the helmet, simply peel off the backing that protects the sticky side of the decal).
2. APPLYING THE DECAL: Once the backing has been peeled, with the transfer tape facing you and the sticky side exposed, apply the decal to desired location on the surface of the helmet, using a credit card to press out any air bubbles from the decal. After the decal has been firmly pressed down, peel off the transfer tape. (*Note: If you are painting and/or sealing your helmet beforehand, wait until the helmet has fully dried before applying the decal to prevent surface paint from peeling and minimize the need for paint touch-ups) . Seal with multiple coats of Mod Podge. **Please be aware that Babbleworthy decals are handpieced vinyl art lovingly made to order. Naturally, the application process will thus be different from the decal application process for mass produced, single color, or printed decals, and will require extra care and patience in applying! Your understanding and support of this independent form of artistry is truly appreciated.**
3. PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT: To help prevent chipping and damage to your decals, the helmet must be resealed regularly with ModPodge. This can be anywhere from every other week for a very sedentary baby, to upwards of 2x a week if your child is especially active. Decals that are left unsealed, or with ModPodge that has worn off, are vulnerable to damage. I do provide a few duplicate elements in case some decals need to be replaced, but being proactive with sealing will help keep the decals looking their best.
>>** ADDITIONAL APPLICATION INFO/ DISCLAIMERS: Your child's helmet is a medical device entrusted to your care, and I am not responsible for any damage that is caused by the application or removal of decals to said helmet. For more information and tips on helmet/ doc band decorating, including child safe paint recommendations, do's and don'ts, please refer to your band provider.