Doc Band Decals Girl, Winter Holiday Cranial Helmet Decals Cranial Band Stickers designed to give your baby's plagio or cranio helmet a festive, elegant touch for the season! *Helmet not included*
Decorate your baby's plagiocephaly helmet (ex: DOC Band, Cranial Band, Star Band ) with stylish, adhesive vinyl decals, complete with custom name! This listing is for original, hand-pieced holiday baby helmet stickers in silver, turquoise, aqua, silver, light pink and various soft blues as pictured. A great way to add color to your child's helmet without the need for paint >> (** You can add sealer and a brush by purchasing the "Cranial Kit" listing in my shop and I will ship together. Cranial kits purchased with themes featured on unpainted helmets will get the paint portion of the cranial kit refunded to them as only the sealer and brush will be needed. Paint is not recommended for pairing with this set.) **Decals Must be kept well-sealed with modpodge to help prevent peeling and damage.**
*Please submit your child's name in the notes/comments section during checkout in order to receive your personalized name decal. Orders without a name noted will be processed as such. Names/monograms are cut in the color+font+overall size dimension of the name decal pictured. Longer names will have smaller letters to fit. ::, with extra elements in lieu of the name.*
PROCESSING TIME: Orders currently take 2 WEEKS to create before shipping. Processing time excludes weekends and holidays.
Like this cranial band decal design but looking for different colors? I'd be happy to make color-for-color substitutions if needed, please just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY PURCHASE MY DECALS?
1. LESS EXPENSIVE than getting helmets custom painted, while still giving your child's helmet a customized, stylish look! Most custom painted helmets can cost $100+ . This is a more affordable option, especially if you are a parent of multiples who must wear helmets, and/or if your child will only be in the helmet for a short amount of time (as my daughter was!)... or even if, on the opposite end of the spectrum, your child needs to wear a helmet for a much longer amount of time and the prospect of outgrowing the helmet and needing another one to be decorated is anticipated.
2. MORE DURABLE than stickers or decoupage. For those with active babies, stickers and/or decoupaged paper can tear and peel quite easily. My decals are more resistant to tearing, and, when sealed regularly with Mod-Podge, can better withstand the rough and tumble play of your baby in comparison to stickers or paper.
3. REMOVABLE. You can change the look and style of your child's helmet easily. My decals are removable. Once applied, they can be removed by working the edges off with your fingernail and peeling off,and will not leave traces of sticky residue such as what might be experienced with plain stickers.
APPLICATION & CARE
1. OUT OF THE PACKAGE: Your decals will arrive with elements individually pre-cut, with transfer tape already applied on top. When you are ready to apply your decal to the surface of the helmet, simply peel off the backing that protects the sticky side of the decal).
2. APPLYING THE DECAL: Once the backing has been peeled, with the transfer tape facing you and the sticky side exposed, apply the decal to desired location on the surface of the helmet, using a credit card to press out any air bubbles from the decal. After the decal has been firmly pressed down, peel off the transfer tape. (*Note: If you are painting and/or sealing your helmet beforehand, wait until the helmet has fully dried before applying the decal to prevent surface paint from peeling and minimize the need for paint touch-ups) . Seal with multiple coats of Mod Podge. **Please be aware that Babbleworthy decals are handpieced vinyl art lovingly made to order. Naturally, the application process will thus be different from the decal application process for mass produced, single color, or printed decals, and will require extra care and patience in applying! Your understanding and support of this independent form of artistry is truly appreciated.**
3. PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT: To help prevent chipping and damage to your decals, the helmet must be resealed regularly with ModPodge. This can be anywhere from every other week for a very sedentary baby, to upwards of 2x a week if your child is especially active. Decals that are left unsealed, or with ModPodge that has worn off, are vulnerable to damage. I do provide a few duplicate elements in case some decals need to be replaced, but being proactive with sealing will help keep the decals looking their best.
>>** ADDITIONAL APPLICATION INFO/ DISCLAIMERS: Your child's helmet is a medical device entrusted to your care, and I am not responsible for any damage that is caused by the application or removal of decals to said helmet. For more information and tips on helmet/ doc band decorating, including child safe paint recommendations, DO's and DON'Ts, please refer to your band provider.